- Experienced Bible teacher to women, leading Bible studies, and scriptural advising.
- I have taught women and men about intimacy and sexuality, showing them from the Bible how God ordains such a beautiful act.
- I bring practical & helpful advice on how to deal with common issues such as vaginal dryness, increasing sexual drive, dealing with pain & numbness during intercourse
- Comfortable with coaching husbands & wives together on intimate concerns & increasing deep communication
What you will find:
- Scriptural based coaching with a practical approach
- Simple practical tools that will help your marriage mirror the image of Christ and His bride.
- An honest Biblical understanding surrounding the fear and shame of sex.
- Guidance to understand what God says about the marriage bed and intimacy between a husband and a wife
What you will not find:
- No foul or crass language (only proper medical & body terminologies will be used).
- No Pornography pictures or erotic stories
A little bit about myself. I have been married to the love of my life for 14 years. We met at a Christian camp while teenagers, and although went to college in separate states, we made the long-distance relationship work through writing, phone calls, and the occasional dates. We have 4 children, ages from 7-13. 2 boys and 2 girls. We love being parents to them and seeing how life changes our roles as parents as the children grow. I am a homeschool mother to our children, and also work part-time in the medical field teaching patients to better their health. I am the official “snack lady” in our church children’s program and am an active & faithful member of our church.
My husband and I love Tennessee Volunteers college football, hot chocolate with extra marshmallows, and are hopelessly addicted to cruising the Caribbean together. Balcony cabin and room service, please!