Agape Love Box
Cue the perfect box, for the perfect date night in. With the blustery cold weather and dropping temperatures, this date box is the perfect way to spend quality time together with your spouse.
Add in some quiet romantic music, some grilled steaks, and promise yourself...No talking about work, or the kids, or any items that need to be fixed around the house. This is the time to focus on you two.
As I opened the date box. I was pleased that all instructions came with the box and were glued to the interior top so they were easily accessible.
February's date box items were
- New Life, Renewed Hope - 7- week Devotional Lessons to Activate Your Identity in Christ by Michelle Wuesthoff
- 2018 Medium-sized calendar to be more organized in scheduling your date nights
- Scripture Card - Romans 12:2 "Rejoice in Hope"
- His & Hers small writing notebooks
- His & Hers ink pens
- Spice it Up - Small bottle of Eucalyptus foot massage cream
So while you're sitting down to your romantic meal. You have 4 questions that you are to ask each other AND write down their responses in the provided notebooks.
I really liked how I'm not just quietly writing down my own answers, but actually listening to what my husband is telling me and writing it down. Scientific studies have shown that if you physically write down something (versus just listening), you actually will remember it better.
The lotion was very nice. The eucalyptus worried me initially as I thought it would be an odd cooling sensation, but there were no unusual feelings with the eucalyptus. The scent was mild, and not like cough drops at all. As a mother of an asthmatic child, the mildness of the foot cream was a blessing as we cannot use strong scents around her. So I was very pleased with additional foot massage cream.
- What are two goals that you will accomplish this year?
- How can you make your walk with God stronger?
- What relationship can be mended in your life this year
- What is one thing you can show a little more grace towards your spouse about?
- *bonus reflection* Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." - spend some time thinking about this verse and sharing your thoughts about it with your spouse
This date box was very exciting to open and look through! Realizing that it's not just a fun night together(because it will be!), but it's a night that will draw your heart's together and closer to the Lord. The questions are meant to be thoughtful ones, and not just give flippant answers but a time to really search your heart and realize that you can make your marriage better.
So do not delay. Schedule now for you perfect Date Night in, and use this Love Date Box to make the evening extra special!
I received this product for free in return for providing my honest and unbiased review. I received no other compensation. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.