Have a Marriage Question that You Don't Want to Publicly Post? Send me a note!
Reasons you should talk to a
Christian Life Coach.
- You have deep hurts & emotional pains that you want to share privately with someone (Psalms 9:9)
- You want answers that are Biblical and practical (2 Tim 3:16-17)
- You're looking for a new direction in your intimacy because something positive needs to occur
- You have tried reading self-help articles, and the top google suggestions, but nothing is working
- You realize that asking for help is the first step to change (Psalms 18:6)
- You care deeply about your marriage and long for that intimate, loving, sacred sexuality that is God-honoring and promised in Scripture (Gen 2:23-25, Heb 13:4)